Winter Van Life CONDENSATION FIX!
STOP CONDENSATION for a Camper Van or Small van living! Living or camping in a van over the winter (van life) can be challenging, especially when it comes to keeping dry and avoiding condensation. Condensation inside your van is a Huge concern due to the worry of damp, mould and rust. But the solution is simple, AIR FLOW and dehumidifiers!
We converted our Volkswagen Caddy maxi and over this winter we have had lots of condensation building up while staying in the van. We mainly found the condensation building up on the sliding doors, middle of the ceiling and the rear barn doors.
In this video I will show you where the condensation builds up in our van and the solution to fixing our problem. I hope these tips can help you in your van builds and hopefully reduce the amounts of condensation you see.
Comment below if you can see britt’s reflection while filming throughout the video!
If you like my videos please give them a thumbs up and consider subscribing to the channel!
Absorber Bag/Automotive Dehumidifier
Check out our other van videos here,
Van Tour Camper Conversion – VW Caddy Maxi Update
VW Caddy Maxi Conversion for less than £300! – Self Build
#vanlife #vanlifeproblems #condesationhack #vanlifeuk #caddymaxi
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Review of The Eva Dry E333 – Dehumidifier for Van Life!
- The best way to manage indoor humidity in the cold winter months
- 8 Tips To Extend The Life of Your Dehumidifier
- How To Minimize Condensation In An RV!
- Preparing Your Dehumidifier for Winter Explained
- Serene Life Dehumidifier
- Acu-life Dri-eze Hearing Aid Dehumidifier
- Smart Life Dehumidifier
- Stop BATHROOM Condensation & Mould in a shower & reduce home energy
- Winter Dehumidifier
- Pingi. Car Dehimidifier quick review. Windscreen condensation remover.
- Van Dehumidifier
- RV Stuff – Great for RV'ers Top Gadget Stop Condensation Moisture and Prevent Mold mini Dehumidifier
- 12v Dehumidifier For Van
- Van Haus Dehumidifier
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.