Unboxing Meaco 20L Dehumidifier HEPA Filters
Unboxing Meaco 20L Dehumidifier HEPA Filters using my iPhone 6S Plus in 4K resolution
HEPA filter for the Meaco 20L Low Energy Dehumidifier to provide excellent air cleaning capabilities. If you suffer from allergic reactions to mould spores, pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites etc. then a HEPA filter will help.
These are True HEPA filters which means that they conform to tough international standards to ensure that they capture 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3µm or larger, complying to class E11. These are the best filters for cleaning the air that you can currently get on a dehumidifier.
The use of a HEPA filter effects the performance of the dehumidifier as follows;
Meaco 20L Low Energy dehumidifier
9% less dehumidification and 5% increase in energy consumption
The filters come in a pack of three, replace the filter when it turns from white to grey/dark grey.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Meaco 20L Low Energy dehumidifier and Air Purifier
- Meaco 12l Low Energy Dehumidifier
- Meaco 12 L Dehumidifier
- Meaco 12l Dehumidifier And Air Purifier
- Meaco 12l Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier With Hepa Filters
- Meaco Dehumidifier Dd8l
- Meaco Zambezi Dehumidifier How To Clean Filter & Empty Water Tank ByeMould
- Meaco Dehumidifier For Home
- Meaco Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Meaco
- Dehumidifier For Home With Hepa Filter
- Dehumidifier Hepa Filter
- Origin Novita ND 2000 Dehumidifier + Air Purifier – 5 Step Purification with 99.97% True Hepa Filter
- “did you know” dehumidifiers HAVE FILTERS (they’re easy to clean)
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.