unboxing a 50-pint Garrison Dehumidifier, model no 043-6119-2
This Garrison dehumidifier’s removes 23.7 Liters (50 pints) of water per day. The bucket holds approximately 1.4 Liters (3 pints) of water. Purchased in 2016 for around $200, the device dehumidified properly. It was fairly noisy. To remove the water bucket, it was a little sticky, but maybe this would loosen up over time, once the bucket was removed and inserted many times. The unit emitted much heat. The room temperature rose about 2 degrees in an apartment. The noise level, right next to the device was 65 decibels. Noise level from across the room (with the door closed) was 35 decibels. It was quieter using the “continuous mode” instead of the “automatic mode,” since the automatic mode kept shutting off and on every 30 seconds, which was quite annoying. Incidentally, some people on the internet claim that a room’s ideal humidity should be around 50%. 533 W / 115 Volts. This unit has a 1 year manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Garrison Dehumidifier
- Shinco Dehumidifier Model No Sdzi-30p
- NOMA 50 Pint Dehumidifier – Unboxing
- Insignia Dehumidifier – 70 Pint – Energy Star – Unboxing and Review – Basement = Super Dry!
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
- Toshiba 70 Pint Dehumidifier Reviews Unboxing | Is Toshiba 70 Pint Dehumidifier Really Good!
- Dehumidifier For Basements No Bucket
- AmazonBasics Dehumidifier 50 Pint (Unboxing & Explore)
- Dehumidifier No Bucket
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint Model Adel70lrl2
- How to Install a Whole House Dehumidifier – DryFan – No water hose needed by Ecor Pro
- Frigidaire 50 Pint Dehumidifier Model Fdl50s1
- Honeywell Smart Home Dehumidifier (Model TP50AWKN) — REVIEW
- Ge Dehumidifier 50 Pint Model Adel50lrl2
- Frigidaire 50-pint Dehumidifier Model# Fad504dwd
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.