Troubleshooting a Soleus Air GL-DEH-70EIP dehumidifier.
The symptom was the pump was not pumping water out of the unit, and the bucket would fill up. Narrowed the problem down to the micro pump made by Huachen (model WSB-III), 120V 60 Hz, 18W. You can find these on the internet from China, but cannot find a place to buy just one. Soleus told me they would not sell any internal parts for their products. Ended up buying a condensate pump and draining the water into that and having that pump water out. This was a cheap solution as the dehumidifier still works well. I use this dehumidifier in the crawl space during the summer to prevent mold/mildew from growing.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier With Internal Pump
- Soleus Air 70-pint Dehumidifier With Internal Pump
- Soleus Air 95-pint Dehumidifier With Internal Pump
- Soleus Air 13,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater with Dehumidifier | The Home Depot
- Soleus Air Dehumidifiers | Sylvane
- Condensate Pump Replacement & Troubleshooting | Repair and Replace
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier Operation Plus Pump Instructions
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier Instructional Video – 30/45/70 Pint
- Soleus Air 45 Pint Dehumidifier
- Soleus Air 50 Pint Dehumidifier
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier 25 Pint
- Soleus Air 70-pint Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier For Basements Soleus Air
- Soleus Air Dehumidifier 70 Pint
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.