Testing the water from my dehumidifier
I test the pH and the parts per million of the water from my dehumidifier, I figured the quality of the water after testing would basically tell me whether the air I’m breathing is good or not, I have no idea if there’s any logic to this theory or not but it’s good to know the water tests at a low ppm, would anyone suggest I use this water for my weed plants?
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- My Frigidaire dehumidifier is leaking water out the back
- Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier Unboxing & Testing
- Dehumidifier water tests
- How Does a Dehumidifier Help Protect My Gun Safe
- Dehumidifier and Condensate Pump (My Basement Flooded!)
- When Should I Change My Dehumidifier Filter?
- Cleaning My Dehumidifier’s Filter with Emphasis
- Using a Dehumidifier as a Prepper Water Source
- Water on floor Dehumidifier hose 09 24 2018
- Cleaning My 70 Pint Frigidaire/Haier/Kenmore/Sunbeam/Kenless/Danby/Arctic King Dehumidifier
- Replace the water pump for ALORAIR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- Drinking Dehumidifier Water
- UPDATE on the Yangzi dehumidifier water tank after running it for 3 days !
- What is the Best Setting for My Dehumidifier?
Last update 2021-09-13. Price and product availability may change.