Testing the water from my dehumidifier
I test the pH and the parts per million of the water from my dehumidifier, I figured the quality of the water after testing would basically tell me whether the air I’m breathing is good or not, I have no idea if there’s any logic to this theory or not but it’s good to know the water tests at a low ppm, would anyone suggest I use this water for my weed plants?
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- Drinking Dehumidifier Water
- UPDATE on the Yangzi dehumidifier water tank after running it for 3 days !
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- Dehumidifier Water Tank
- Water Dehumidifier
- Hose For Dehumidifier Water
- Dehumidifier No Water
- Water Damage Restoration Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Large Water Tank
- Dehumidifier For Home No Water
- Water Cooled Dehumidifier
- Kenmore Dehumidifier Water Tank
- Dehumidifier Water Pump
- Dehumidifier Potable Water
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.