SaniDry™ Sedona Dehumidifier and Filtration System | Doug Lacey's Basement Systems
Contact us at 1-888-844-0616 | www.basementsystemscalgary.com
The SaniDry™ Sedona is the world’s most efficient, high-performance dehumidifier and filtration system (without a bulky heat exchange core). When installed in your basement or crawl space, the Sedona will help prevent mold and reduce musty odors, giving you dry healthy air and total comfort. The Sedona is small in size, yet powerful enough to lower humidity in even the dampest environment, such as the basement or crawl space.
If there is high humidity and musty odors in your basement or crawl space, it will affect the upstairs environment. Mold and mildew are musty smelling fungi that thrive in moist conditions, like in your basement or crawl space. Dust mite fecal matter is the #1 indoor allergen. The SaniDry Sedona will keep your home below 55% Relative Humidity, so mold won’t stand a chance and dust mites will die off.
Whether a dehumidifier will keep up and ensure mold won’t grow in all seasonal conditions depends on how much water it will take out of the air. This depends on capacity and air flow. The SaniDry Sedona has over a whopping 100 pints per day capacity and will move over 300 cubic feet of dry air per minute around your basement or crawl space. By drying the below-grade area of your home, the SaniDry Sedona will help make your whole house drier and healthier!
SaniDry™ Sedona Features:
– ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency – Removes 2.9 liters per kilowatt hour (L/kWh)
– Automatic humidity sensor for effective control of excess humidity
– No messy trays or buckets of water to empty
– MERV 8 filter removes mold spores, dust mite droppings, dust and other particulates
– Includes easy-to-use digital LCD control
– Can be ducted to reduce noise level
Doug Lacey’s Basement Systems
5990 51st Street SE
Calgary, AB T2C4M9
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Taking Care of Basement Humidity: SaniDry Dehumidifier| Ask the Expert | Leader Basement Systems
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier MeRV 8
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier MeRV 8 Carbon Filter 07126
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier Filter
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier Filter 07126
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier Filters
- Sanidry Sedona Dehumidifier Filter Pn 07126
- Do I Need a Dehumidifier in My Home? | Island Basement Systems
- Sanidry Basement Dehumidifier
- Sanidry Xp Basement Dehumidifier
- Basement Dehumidifier System
- 100 Pint Dehumidifier for Basement
- Sedona Dehumidifier
- Sedona Dehumidifier Filter
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.