Otto dehumidifier – 60 m2 – suitabile for wet rooms – Wifi, Google Assistant – 35 dB
eeese air care presents dehumidifier Otto.
Otto is a powerful dehumidifier that can be controlled both through Wifi and your Google Assistant. It doesn’t get any easier than this to get the perfect humidity in your home!
Otto is our jubilee model, which has been designed with a higher level of features than what you would normally expect from a compact home dehumidifier. It is extremely quiet, at only 35 dB(A), and features an oscillating clothes drying function.It is also IPX4 classified, which means it can be used in wet rooms, and has a power consumption of only 145 watts.
Otto’s special talents
• Stylish and compact design
• Living space: 4 ~ 60 m2
• Dehumidifying capacity 13L/day
• Wifi – compatible with Google Assistant
• Extremely quiet – only 35 dB (A)
• Very low power consumption – only 145 watts
• Oscillating clothes drying function
• Timer function
• Antibacterial air filter
• Built-in ionizer
• IPX4 classified – also suitable for use in wet rooms
• Practical handles – very easy to move
• Child safety
• Automatic shut-off at full water tank
• Drain hose for constant draining included
Clothes drying function – efficient, better for the environment and lower power consumption
Many households use a tumble dryer to quickly dry family members’ clothes. But this task can also be handled by the Otto dehumidifier. The dehumidifier has a built-in clothes drying function that can be controlled via the functional display. The practical clothes drying function starts with a single click on the display and has an oscillating feature which dries your clothes more quickly. With power consumption at a mere 145 W, this dehumidifier is a cheaper and smarter alternative to a tumble dryer.
Use your Otto dehumidifier in the bathroom
A bathroom is a room that generates a lot of humidity. Use your Otto dehumidifier to quickly achieve a normal humidity level again after a warm bath. The Otto dehumidifier is IPX4 classified for wet rooms, so you can safely place it in the bathroom.
The Otto dehumidifier features auto mode, controlling the humidity of the room and removing excess moisture. You can set your desired humidity level on the dehumidifier display, which ensures that you reach that desired humidity in the room. These settings are saved automatically even when the dehumidifier turns off, which means you won’t have to reset them when you turn it on again.
Wifi – control the dehumidifier via your smartphone or Google Assistant
This dehumidifier features WiFi connectivity, enabling unit control via your smartphone. It is intelligent, flexible and innovative. The dehumidifier is also compatible with Google Assistant.
Easy to handle
With a weight of only 10.2 kg, the dehumidifier is easy to move around between rooms where you want to use it. The dehumidifier is equipped with practical carrying handles, which are beautifully integrated into the design.
Very low power consumption
Practical timer function which allows you to set specific activation periods for the dehumidifier. At 145 W, the dehumidifier features low power consumption. This is very low for a dehumidifier capable of extracting up to 13 litres per day.
Otto can be connected directly to a drain in the house with the included drain hose. This is a great advantage, as it allows you to dehumidify the room without having to worry about the water tank filling up.
If you choose not to connect the drain hose, the dehumidifier has an automatic shut-off function with a full-tank indicator, which sounds an alarm and also turns off the dehumidifier when the tank is full. The tank has a 2.3 litre capacity
The dehumidifier with the discreet sound
You can easily keep Otto running during the night, as it features a smart sleep mode function that is easy to activate. When using this function, the dehumidifier runs at low fan speed and a sound level as low as 35 dB (A).
Otto – a quality product from eeese
Otto is part of the popular range from eeese.
All products in this range are created on the basis of the objective of perfect synergy between solid knowledge of the European climate and environment, stylish and streamlined Scandinavian design and the latest technology.
Item no.: 2552
Max. working area m2: 60
Recommended working area m2: 4-50
Capacity 30°C/RH80% L/day: 13
Capacity 27°C/RH60% L/day: 7
Power consumption W: 145
Power Supply V/Hz: 220-240/50
Timer h: 1 ~ 24
Fan speed: 2
Air volume High m3/h: 95
Air volume Low m3/h: 70
Sound level High dB(A): 39
Sound level Low dB(A): 35
Water tank L: 2,3
Operating temperature °C: 5~35
Drain hose included: No
Drain hose diameter (mm): 14
Net weight kg: 10,2
Gross weight kg: 11,2
Product size (WDH) mm: 308x209x445
Package size (WDH) mm: 355x255x520
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Shinco 50 Pint Mid Size Portable Dehumidifier for mid Size Rooms up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- Shinco 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Pump for Large Rooms up to 5000 Sq.Ft.
- SHINCO 5,000 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier with Pump, Energy Star Rated, for Large Rooms and Basement Reviews
- Smart Dehumidifier Google
- Dehumidifier With Drain Hose Wifi
- Rotor Dehumidifier for reducing humidity in Chiller Rooms, Cold Storage Rooms, Walk-in freezers
- Wifi Dehumidifier With Drain Hose
- 🔥 [ ON SALE ] DEERMA DEM-CS10M/DEM-CS50M MINI DEHUMIDIFIER HOUSEHOLD CYCLE + REVIEWS 👍
- Drain Hose For Dehumidifier 1m
- Dehumidifier With Pump And Drain Hose And Wifi
- Dehumidifier For Basements With Drain Hose Wifi
- Wifi Dehumidifier With Pump And Drain Hose
- Dehumidifier With Drain Hose And Wifi
- Dehumidifier Hose Wifi
- ALORAIR Storm LGR Extreme Smart WiFi Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Review
Last update 2021-09-22. Price and product availability may change.