Meaco Zambezi Dehumidifier How To Clean Filter & Empty Water Tank ByeMould
The Meaco Zambezi Dehumidifier is THE benchmark dehumidifier in the UK and Europe if not the world at the moment. Normal dehumidifier features have been advanced and the Zambezi contains 6 featuresnever before seen on a dehumidifier (click link above to see what they are).
This video focuses on how to remove the anti-bacterial filter and the water bucket on the Meaco Zambezi. The filter is located on the rear of the unit and you can pop it out very easily. Other dehmuidifiers like the Delonghi Dem 10 have their filter inside the unit so you must remove the water tank before you can remove the filter. It’s not the end of the world but we want things to be as easy as possible don’t we?
Check out my other Meaco Zambezi dehumidifier video which goes into a lot more detail about the dehumidifier than this basic how to video does.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How To Change Dehumidifier Filter Inventor 12L Dehumidifier ByeMould
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- How to clean filter on GE dehumidifier
- How to Clean a Danby Dehumidifier Air Filter
- How to clean dehumidifier filter
- How To Clean A Dehumidifier Filter: Aprilaire Dehumidifier Installation and Maintenance Chicago
- How to Install a Whole House Dehumidifier – DryFan – No water hose needed by Ecor Pro
- Clean air filter screen on GE dehumidifier
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- “did you know” dehumidifiers HAVE FILTERS (they’re easy to clean)
- How to buy the best dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Review On How to Operate Frigidaire How to Use
- Unboxing Meaco 20L Dehumidifier HEPA Filters
- How to change a filter on a Santa Fe Dehumidifier.
- UPDATE on the Yangzi dehumidifier water tank after running it for 3 days !
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.