Insignia Dehumidifier – 70 Pint – Energy Star – Unboxing and Review – Basement = Super Dry!
My basement had some mold and other water issues. Picked up this insignia dehumidifier which is meant to remove up to 70 pints of water each day.
The unit has a 6 liter water basin, so you don’t need to continuously remove the bucket each day.
I will say during the first few days the unit would run very often – almost continuously as the basement humidity level went from around 60 to 50% – but after a week, the unit does not run as often, which means it did most of the grunt work of removing a lot of humidity and now just kicks on to maintain that level of comfort.
All in all i’m quite happy with the purchase!
Check out this other dehumidifier – TOSOT 30 Pint super quiet!
70 pints/day dehumidification
Reduces moisture in the air, helping you to feel more comfortable.
For maintaining a comfortable moisture level for you and your family.
Bucket full indicator light
Notifies you when the water tank needs to be emptied.
Auto shut off
Turns the unit off when the water tank is almost full.
For preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
Illuminate the current settings for added visibility.
Make it easy to move the dehumidifier from room to room.
1.6 gal. water tank
For simple maintenance.
ENERGY STAR certified
Eco-friendly design reduces energy usage
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL – BUY SOME MERCH
Sign up for Amazon Prime and Get FREE trial of HBO: https://amzn.to/2LUws7Y
HOT new Amazon products: https://amzn.to/2nkE5pz
My psychiatrist says I should be more social. Follow my progress here:
➤Twitter – https://twitter.com/quicktechrvw
➤Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/quicktechreviews
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Haier 20 Energy Star 50 Pint Dehumidifier for Home or Basement Review
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
- VIVOSUN 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Home Basement Review
- Honeywell TP50WK 30-Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review
- Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70 pint Dehumidifier review
- Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50 Pint Portable Dehumidifier review 2020
- DANBY DDR050BJWDB 50 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier – Review 2021
- Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier review
- FRIGIDAIRE Energy Star 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control Review
- hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier BEST REVIEW 2021
- hOmeLabs 4 500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier REVIEW 🎉
- Frigidaire 50 Pint FFAD5033R1 Dehumidifier Unboxing, Setup, and Review
- GE ADEL35LZ GE 35 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review, Takes moisture out 35 pints a day!
- Homelabs 70 Pint 4500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier 2020 Review
- hOmeLabs 1500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Dehumidifier – dehumidifier for basement home 70 pint
Last update 2021-09-16. Price and product availability may change.