Insignia Dehumidifier – 70 Pint – Energy Star – Unboxing and Review – Basement = Super Dry!
My basement had some mold and other water issues. Picked up this insignia dehumidifier which is meant to remove up to 70 pints of water each day.
The unit has a 6 liter water basin, so you don’t need to continuously remove the bucket each day.
I will say during the first few days the unit would run very often – almost continuously as the basement humidity level went from around 60 to 50% – but after a week, the unit does not run as often, which means it did most of the grunt work of removing a lot of humidity and now just kicks on to maintain that level of comfort.
All in all i’m quite happy with the purchase!
Check out this other dehumidifier – TOSOT 30 Pint super quiet!
70 pints/day dehumidification
Reduces moisture in the air, helping you to feel more comfortable.
For maintaining a comfortable moisture level for you and your family.
Bucket full indicator light
Notifies you when the water tank needs to be emptied.
Auto shut off
Turns the unit off when the water tank is almost full.
For preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
Illuminate the current settings for added visibility.
Make it easy to move the dehumidifier from room to room.
1.6 gal. water tank
For simple maintenance.
ENERGY STAR certified
Eco-friendly design reduces energy usage
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL – BUY SOME MERCH
Sign up for Amazon Prime and Get FREE trial of HBO: https://amzn.to/2LUws7Y
HOT new Amazon products: https://amzn.to/2nkE5pz
My psychiatrist says I should be more social. Follow my progress here:
➤Twitter – https://twitter.com/quicktechrvw
➤Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/quicktechreviews
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
- Homelabs 70 Pint 4500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier 2020 Review
- Frigidaire 70 Pint Dehumidifier – Review and Cleaning
- Review of The Eva Dry E333 – Dehumidifier for Van Life!
- TOSOT 30 Pint Dehumidifier – The Basement Centipede Killer!
- Homelabs Dehumidifier 70 Pint Review [ Homelabs 4500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier ]
- Best Dehumidifier 2021 | Best Dehumidifier for Basement | Best Dehumidifier for Bedroom
- Best Dehumidifier 2020? GE ADEL 45LY (UNBOXING)
- Alrocket Portable Dehumidifier Review
- Best SMALL Dehumidifier – Hisense Dehumidifier Review
- Dehumidifier Basement Energy Star
- Danby How-To: Dehumidifier Unboxing and Installation
- Basement Dehumidifier Energy Star
- Honeywell Smart Home Dehumidifier (Model TP50AWKN) — REVIEW
- Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier Featuring Model RPD-451DW
Last update 2021-06-16. Price and product availability may change.