HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
This is a how to/ step by step video on hooking up a drain to your sump pump basin for a dehumidifier.
-Garden hose @10 feet long
-Garden hose @ 3 feet long
-Dewalt 18v drill
-1 inch paddle bit
For more info on radon visit:
Safety is always the number one priority. With any project like this caution is a must. Acquire all the knowledge you can so you too can become a KNOW IT ALL.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dehumidifier Drain Line into a Sump Pump
- How to Install a Dehumidifier Pump | This Old House
- Dehumidifier Sump Pump
- Honeywell 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Large Rooms Up To 4000 Sq Ft (TP70PWK)
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- How to Drain a Dehumidifier Automatically | Sylvane
- How to Use a Portable Dehumidifier: Operation & Safety Tips | Sunbelt Rentals
- Best Dehumidifiers in 2020 – How to Choose a Dehumidifier to Improve Your Air Quality?
- How to "de-beep" your electronic appliances (example – HomeLabs dehumidifier)
- How to Use a Dehumidifier and Blower Dryer
- How to Install a Whole-House Dehumidifier | Ask This Old House
- How to buy the best dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Install in Home | DIY Humidity Control with Dehumidifier | How to Control Humidity
- How Much Does It Cost To Run A Dehumidifier | Does Humidity Affect Temperature | Aprilaire
- Dehumidifier for small Room | How to make
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.