HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
This is a how to/ step by step video on hooking up a drain to your sump pump basin for a dehumidifier.
-Garden hose @10 feet long
-Garden hose @ 3 feet long
-Dewalt 18v drill
-1 inch paddle bit
For more info on radon visit:
Safety is always the number one priority. With any project like this caution is a must. Acquire all the knowledge you can so you too can become a KNOW IT ALL.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dehumidifier Drain Line into a Sump Pump
- Origin Novita ND 2000 Dehumidifier + Air Purifier – 5 Step Purification with 99.97% True Hepa Filter
- House Talk Volume 1 Part 4 radon HVAC dehumidifier air filter sump pump crawl space pressure
- How to Install a Whole House Dehumidifier – DryFan – No water hose needed by Ecor Pro
- how to drain a dehumidifier to the outside
- How to Install a Dehumidifier Pump | This Old House
- Honeywell 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Large Rooms Up To 4000 Sq Ft (TP70PWK)
- How to Connect the Internal Pump on a TOSOT Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Sump Pump
- How to Setup Danby 50 Pint Dehumidifier With Pump
- How to Drain a Dehumidifier Automatically | Sylvane
- How to automatically drain your dehumidifier
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- Meaco Zambezi Dehumidifier How To Clean Filter & Empty Water Tank ByeMould
- Pro Select Condensate Pump Portable Air Conditioner Dehumidifier Unit HOW TO HAVE IT HOOKED UP TO
Last update 2021-09-14. Price and product availability may change.