How to change a filter on a Santa Fe Dehumidifier.
Santa Fe dehumidifiers are top-of-the line dehumidifiers for both residential and commercial spaces. Particularly popular in basements and crawl spaces, Santa Fe is known for standing the test of rough conditions and time. These units are consistently ranked as the most energy efficient dehumidifiers on the market, and many models are Energy Star-qualified for money-saving operation. With large pint capacities, simple draining, and versatile installation options, customers trust Santa Fe dehumidifier models to keep damaging moisture away in nearly any environment.
You can expect them to remove at least 100 pints of damaging moisture per day and to have a number of versatile installation options including standalone or ducted operation. Plus, Santa Fe dehumidifiers are proudly made in the USA by Madison, Wisconsin-based Therma-Stor. Controlling your humidity is one of the most important aspects of your indoor air quality – a safe and healthy humidity level ensures comfort and healthy living conditions. Since air quality starts from the ground up, adding a Santa Fe to your basement or crawl space is the best place to start to maintain a healthy humidity level.
Choose from a variety of Santa Fe models including stationary standalone dehumidifiers ideal for large basements and portable compact dehumidifiers that work great in crawl spaces. Each model is equipped with Santa Fe’s dependable and highly efficient moisture removal technology and simple gravity drain system. A wide range of accessories are also available to help customize each unit to fit your exact needs. These include condensate pumps, ducting equipment, remote humidity monitors, noise muffling kits, upgraded air filters, and more.
The Santa Fe Classic is the highest-rated dehumidifier for large basements and crawl spaces with moisture issues. It’s efficient, fully customizable and works as a standalone or ducted model. It’s ideal for large spaces up to 2,700 square feet and is always a Sylvane customer favorite for dehumidifiers. Two other popular models are the Compact70 and Advance90. The Compact70 is perfect for small and awkward installations but has the power and durability associated with the Santa Fe brand. Meanwhile, the Advance90 is Energy Star-rated for efficient and money-saving operation. Browse the available Santa Fe dehumidifiers below and find your perfect fit.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Santa Fe Dehumidifiers – How to Create a Drain Trap
- Santa Fe Compact 2 Dehumidifier Filter
- Santa Fe Compact Dehumidifier Filter
- How To Change Dehumidifier Filter Inventor 12L Dehumidifier ByeMould
- Santa Fe Dehumidifier Air Filter
- Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier Filter
- Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier Review 2020 | Sylvane
- Santa Fe Advance 2 Dehumidifier Filter
- Santa Fe Advance 90 Dehumidifier | Sylvane
- Everything You Need to Know About The Santa Fe Advance2 Dehumidifier
- Santa Fe Dehumidifier Filter Replacement
- Santa Fe Dehumidifier Filter
- Santa Fe 2 Dehumidifier Filter
- Santa Fe Classic Dehumidifier 16 X 20 Foam Pre-filter
- Changing the filter of the Santa Fe Advance 2 Dehumidifier
Last update 2021-09-15. Price and product availability may change.