How to calculate dehumidifier sizing to select a dehumidifier & Desiccant Vs Refrigerant types
While selecting a dehumidifier to reduce humidity, first of all, you need to decide whether you need a desiccant rotor type of condensation (refrigeration) type. Thereafter you have to decide the required capacity of the dehumidifier. There are hundreds of models and the main difference is in their capacity of extraction of moisture. If you are selecting for commercial purposes, you can use our free software to calculate the required size.
Dehumidifiers are of two types – The Condensation and the Desiccant type.
If your room temperature is above 10 degrees we recommend the Condensation dehumidifier & for the room temperatures below 10 degrees, we recommend desiccant dehumidifiers.
To select a dehumidifier model, we need to know the capacity of humidity to be removed from your room. We can calculate the dehumidifier sizing by considering your Room dimensions, Temperature, Humidity.
You can calculate the capacity in lilter per day, which is the difference between the present humidity and the desired humidity in terms of equivalent volume of water.
Selecting a dehumidifier will differ for different applications like Warehouses, Pharmaceutical plants, Food Processing unit, Cold storage, homes, Data Centers, Construction companies, airlines and so on.
The Dehumidifiers are Made by Trotec, Germany with high quality standards.
You can calculate the amount of humidity to be removed by clicking on this link and select a suitable dehumidifier.
Also, please see the video on points to be careful while buying a dehumidifier.
Vacker Group provides various products and services such as temperature data loggers, remote temperature sensors, real time monitoring services, temperature mapping study & qualification services etc.
306, RKM Building,
Ittihad Road, Hor Al Anz
Tel: +971 42 66 11 44
Email : [email protected]
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Pro Select Condensate Pump Portable Air Conditioner Dehumidifier Unit HOW TO HAVE IT HOOKED UP TO
- Dehumidifiers: Refrigerant vs Desiccant – Quest Construction Equipment
- How Desiccant Dehumidifiers Work and their Benefits compared to Compressor Dehumidifiers
- Dehumidifier Review On How to Operate Frigidaire How to Use
- Best Dehumidifiers in 2020 – How to Choose a Dehumidifier to Improve Your Air Quality?
- how to drain a dehumidifier to the outside
- How to buy the best dehumidifier
- How to Fix a Haier Dehumidifier
- How to Install a Whole House Dehumidifier – DryFan – No water hose needed by Ecor Pro
- How to troubleshoot and repair a dehumidifier, Part 1. FarmCraft101
- ElectriQ Smart Dehumidifier CD12PRO-LE – Review & How to use
- How to clean filter on GE dehumidifier
- How To Minimize Condensation In An RV!
- How Much Does It Cost To Run A Dehumidifier | Does Humidity Affect Temperature | Aprilaire
- How to reduce HUMIDITY and get rid of MOLD on or OFF GRID ~ works after HURRICANES
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.