Homemade Dehumidifier! – simple DIY Dehumidifier! (w/AWG conversion)
Homemade Dehumidifier! video shows how to make a simple Dehumidifier. very low power consumption. (about 10 watts). *works by pumping ice water through a series of copper coils *and collecting the resulting “condensate” in a drip pan. note: if you keep the copper coils clean, the water that is produced is essentially ‘distilled water’. as a preview to my next video, i’ve included a short segment in this video showing how i converted the unit to a fully usable AWG (atmospheric water generator). *an AWG is just a “food safe” dehumidifier. I’ll be posting a full video on that in a few days. a few details: copper coil is 1/4″. pump is standard aquarium water pump (AC powered). for off-grid operation just use 12VDC water pump and hook to battery or solar panel. *use the longest section of copper you can get. the more coils you have, the more water you can extract out of the air. i’m thinking of trying a 100 foot piece… with a more compacted coil. also consider adding a fan to help increase water production
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Homemade diy poor man’s dehumidifier
- Homemade silica gel packets for gun safe
- Homemade Dehumidifier
- Fixing Frigidaire Dehumidifier – Error Code F0 (How to easy DIY)
- Homemade Dehumidifier For Hearing Aids
- Dehumidifier to Air Conditioner Conversion
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier DIY!
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier V2.0 – DIY
- Dehumidifier DIY and Destory CaCl2
- DIY Car Dehumidifier that actually fits under your seat
- Quick & Easy DIY Dehumidifier Cleaning (ENHANCES Performance) | Handy Hudsonite
- DIY electric air dehumidifier
- DIY Air Filters for Dehumidifier – Hisense 70 Pint
- Honeywell 70 Pint Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier (DH70W)
- Frigidaire FFAD5033W1 Review
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.