Homelabs 70 Pint 4500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier 2020 Review
Homelabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier 70 Pint Review
See On Amazon (US)► https://www.mitpage.com/us/b073vbwkjz
See On Amazon (CA)► https://www.thebesttipsca.com/b073vbwkjz
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements – Efficiently Removes Moisture to Prevent Mold, Mildew and Allergens:
+ 4,500 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
+ DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
+ SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
+ ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
+ IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW – Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for spaces between 3,000 and 4,500 Sq. Ft. where the heat has more space to dissipate. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day
Copyright Issue: If you find any of your copyrighted material in this video, please leave us a message so we can resolve the issue or contact us via YouTube message.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier Review
- Homelabs Dehumidifier 70 Pint Review [ Homelabs 4500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier ]
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
- Insignia Dehumidifier – 70 Pint – Energy Star – Unboxing and Review – Basement = Super Dry!
- Homelabs 4 Gallon 30 Pint Dehumidifier Energy Star
- Homelabs 9 Gallon 70 Pint Dehumidifier Energy Star
- Vremi 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Review
- Homelabs Dehumidifier 3000 Sq Ft
- Shinco 1500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier setup and review
- Homelabs Dehumidifier 1500 Sq Ft
- Dehumidifier 1000 Sq Ft Energy Star
- Kesnos 70 Pint Dehumidifier Review
- Honeywell 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Large Rooms Up To 4000 Sq Ft (TP70PWK)
- Dehumidifier Energy Star Homelabs
- HomeLabs Dehumidifier Review
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.