Hisense Dehumidifier pump doesn't seem to work. Unit only
JustAnswer Customer: Hisense Dehumidifier pump doesn’t seem to work.
JustAnswer Customer: Unit only one-year old and used only 6-months of the year.
JustAnswer Customer: Have tried different modes, but in each case, the pump light flashes.
JustAnswer Customer: Drain hose length 6′; rise above drain hose connection 18-inches.
JustAnswer Customer: Removed plug and drained water from unit, but still doesn’t pump water; must empty bucket each time.
JustAnswer Customer: Never emptied bucket during first year – ever!
JustAnswer Customer: Appreciate your suggestions.
JustAnswer Customer: Thank you in advance.
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: What Hisense model do you have?
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: How old is it?
JustAnswer Customer: DH100KP1WG or .
JustAnswer Customer: TP1WG
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: Does the TV menu work?
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
JustAnswer Customer: TV menu?
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hisense?
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: What happened right before this?
JustAnswer Customer: Wasn’t used for 6-months.
JustAnswer Customer: Just started using again last week.
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
JustAnswer Customer: Just to clarify – this is a dehumidifier, not a TV?
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: Gaztech1 here, I am ready to assist you with your issue.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: Please disregard any automated messages or phone call offers you are going to get, they are site generated and not from me.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: First thing is the unit still under warranty?(return) If not, Remove all screws that secures housing, then locate the pump, measure voltage to see if power gets to it, if power is good, means pump is defective, if no power then check water level switch.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: If no power to switch then control board it defective a bad wire connection.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: does this answer your question?
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: My Pleasure!
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: After rating, feel free to follow up for next 30 days at no additional fee.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: Bonus are always appreciated.
Gaztech1: HVAC Technician: Best regards, Gaztech1
Pearl Wilson: Assistant: If you have a home improvement or appliance question and want to chat with an expert now visit justanswer.com/ythi
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- I have a Hisense dehumidifier which is abut 3 months old and
- I have a Hisense Dehumidifier. It is displaying an E9 error
- I have a Soleus Air 70 pint demumidifier that does not
- I have a soleus dehumidifier. ON the float there is a small
- My Frigidaire dehumidifier is leaking water out the back
- My Frigidaire dehumidifier shows an EC code. I have
- My Whirlpool Dehumidifier with pump Model WDH70EAPW worked
- Pro Select Condensate Pump Portable Air Conditioner Dehumidifier Unit HOW TO HAVE IT HOOKED UP TO
- Does the Eva-Dry Electric Dehumidifier Work? Using this to prevent gun rust- Teach a Man to Fish
- Hisense Dehumidifier With Built In Pump
- Hisense Dehumidifier Pump Hose
- Hisense Dehumidifier Pump
- Hisense Dehumidifier 50 Pint With Pump
- Hisense Dehumidifier With Pump
- Fridgidaire dehumidifier with pump Ffap7033t1
Last update 2021-09-18. Price and product availability may change.