Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
Built-in pump with drain hose included. Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
As an Amazon Associate I earn off of qualifying purchases –
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Hisense 50-pint 2-speed Dehumidifier With Built-in Pump Energy Star
- Insignia Dehumidifier – 70 Pint – Energy Star – Unboxing and Review – Basement = Super Dry!
- VIVOSUN 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Home Basement Review
- Review Product Ivation 4,500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Large Capacity Compressor In
- Hisense 35-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier Review
- SHINCO 5,000 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier with Pump, Energy Star Rated, for Large Rooms and Basement Reviews
- Ivation 4,500 Sq Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump Review
- Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review
- TOSOT 50 Pint with Internal Pump 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star Review
- Honeywell 70 Pint with Built-In Pump Dehumidifier Review
- Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Review
- FRIGIDAIRE 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump Review
- DANBY DDR050BJWDB 50 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier – Review 2021
- Haier 20 Energy Star 50 Pint Dehumidifier for Home or Basement Review
- The Best Dehumidifier In 2020 – Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.