GE Dehumidifier Problems – Dehumidifier Recall?
Supposedly this is not one of the recalled dehumidifers – but it started having problems automatically changing settings – and none of the buttons work. This is a GE Dehumidifier.
Be sure to check your dehumidifier and make sure it is not recalled! Click here for recall details: http://greedehumidifierrecall.com/ProductEntry.aspx
Unfortunately mine is not recalled, but it definitely has problems and I have discontinued using it.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dehumidifier Recall List (2021 New Widetech)
- GE Dehumidifier Problems
- LG Dehumidifier Problems
- Review Frigidaire FAD704DWD 70-pint dehuidifier
- GE ADEL35LZ GE 35 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review, Takes moisture out 35 pints a day!
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier Problems
- Dehumidifier Drain Hose Problems
- Overview of ADER30 Dehumidifier by GE
- GE 70 pint Dehumidifier set up
- GE 70 pint dehumidifier, Cleaning the filter
- GE 70 pt Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
- Ge dehumidifier
- GE 22 Pint Dehumidifier Review, Demo, and Test
- 70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
- Clean air filter screen on GE dehumidifier
Last update 2021-09-17. Price and product availability may change.