GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon.
GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon. There’s oil and oily residue on the brass tubes. Fan runs but the humidity increases.
This video shows how to take all the outer covers off to inspect the unit. If you found this video helpful and you want to toss me a tip (for motorcycle parts), I thank you in advance!! https://cash.app/$motofun72
If you don’t have Cash.app, sign up, and use my code to get $5 (I will get a few bucks too). GXQZSBW
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Clean air filter screen on GE dehumidifier
- How to make Moisture absorber | Dehumidifier | Air Purifier
- 70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
- Dehumidifiers: Refrigerant vs Desiccant – Quest Construction Equipment
- Is Your House HUMID? This Will Help!! – Whole Home Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Drain Hose Rust Proof
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier not draining
- Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- [ English ] What is dehumidifier ?, How Dehumidifier works ?, Working Principle of Dehumidifier ?
- Damp Air Dehumidifier Moisture
- How to calculate dehumidifier sizing to select a dehumidifier & Desiccant Vs Refrigerant types
- Electric Dehumidifier For Damp Air Mold Moisture
- Hornady Canister Dehumidifier
- Best Dehumidifier for Grow Tent 2019: Do not buy one without watching this detailed review
- Unboxing & review – Yangzi Quiet Air Dehumidifier & Air Purifier with Multifunction LED Display
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.