GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon.
GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon. There’s oil and oily residue on the brass tubes. Fan runs but the humidity increases.
This video shows how to take all the outer covers off to inspect the unit. If you found this video helpful and you want to toss me a tip (for motorcycle parts), I thank you in advance!! https://cash.app/$motofun72
If you don’t have Cash.app, sign up, and use my code to get $5 (I will get a few bucks too). GXQZSBW
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Clean air filter screen on GE dehumidifier
- My Frigidaire dehumidifier is leaking water out the back
- The mysterious leaking dehumidifier
- Preventing Rust In Gun Safe
- My Dehumidifier is Not Draining!
- GE ADEL35LZ GE 35 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review, Takes moisture out 35 pints a day!
- Does the Eva-Dry Electric Dehumidifier Work? Using this to prevent gun rust- Teach a Man to Fish
- How To Store Your Guns (Avoiding Rust and Scratches)
- Dehumidifiers: Refrigerant vs Desiccant – Quest Construction Equipment
- 70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
- How to make Moisture absorber | Dehumidifier | Air Purifier
- Refrigerant Dehumidifier
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier not draining
- Dehumidifier Continuous Drain System. How Has It Been Doing?
- Best Dehumidifier | Top 5 Dehumidifiers to Remove Moisture and Improve Air Quality
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.