Fixing Frigidaire Dehumidifier – Error Code F0 (How to easy DIY)
This video shows how to easily fix a Frigidaire Dehumidifier, which stopped working and shows the Error Code “F0” in the small display.
All tools that are needed for the repair is a Phillips screwdriver and an old sponge with an abrasive side.
Do not forget to remove the power cord from the power source!!
After opening the back cover, we find a couple of copper tubing on the right side of the dehumidifier. There a small black wire going to one of these tubes. At the end of the wire is a sensor, which is pushed inside of a copper tube. Pull out this sensor and rub it a little bit with the sponge until the copper is shiny again. Replace the sensor to its original position.
After reassembling the dehumidifier it is normal again.
Also consider to clean the inside of the copper tube, into which the sensor is inserted into.
Please keep in mind, that this fix does not cover all of the possible defects, which lead to the F0 error code! In case the copper coils do not get cold than this may be a different and way more severe issue.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Warranty Replacement for Frigidaire Dehumidifier – Error Code F0
- Got the F0 Error Code on Your Dehumidifier? Get a Free Replacement!!!
- F0 Code Filter Frigidaire Dehumidifier FFAD7033R10
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier Error Codes
- Dehumidifier Review On How to Operate Frigidaire How to Use
- How to Fix a Haier Dehumidifier
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier V2.0 – DIY
- My Frigidaire dehumidifier shows an EC code. I have
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier F0 replacement
- Quick & Easy DIY Dehumidifier Cleaning (ENHANCES Performance) | Handy Hudsonite
- How to Clean Filter on GE Dehumidifier in 7 Easy Steps
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier DIY!
- Best Dehumidifiers in 2020 – How to Choose a Dehumidifier to Improve Your Air Quality?
- How to Fix a Frigidaire Dehumidifier: A Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Make a Dehumidifier at Home: Easy-to-Follow Steps
Last update 2022-05-24. Price and product availability may change.