Fixing Frigidaire Dehumidifier – Error Code F0 (How to easy DIY)
This video shows how to easily fix a Frigidaire Dehumidifier, which stopped working and shows the Error Code “F0” in the small display.
All tools that are needed for the repair is a Phillips screwdriver and an old sponge with an abrasive side.
Do not forget to remove the power cord from the power source!!
After opening the back cover, we find a couple of copper tubing on the right side of the dehumidifier. There a small black wire going to one of these tubes. At the end of the wire is a sensor, which is pushed inside of a copper tube. Pull out this sensor and rub it a little bit with the sponge until the copper is shiny again. Replace the sensor to its original position.
After reassembling the dehumidifier it is normal again.
Also consider to clean the inside of the copper tube, into which the sensor is inserted into.
Please keep in mind, that this fix does not cover all of the possible defects, which lead to the F0 error code! In case the copper coils do not get cold than this may be a different and way more severe issue.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Best Dehumidifiers in 2020 – How to Choose a Dehumidifier to Improve Your Air Quality?
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier V2.0 – DIY
- Dehumidifier Install in Home | DIY Humidity Control with Dehumidifier | How to Control Humidity
- Frigidaire Dehumidifier F0 replacement
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier DIY!
- Dehumidifier for small Room | How to make
- How to make Moisture absorber | Dehumidifier | Air Purifier
- Homemade Dehumidifier! – simple DIY Dehumidifier! (w/AWG conversion)
- How to "de-beep" your electronic appliances (example – HomeLabs dehumidifier)
- How to Install a Dehumidifier Pump | This Old House
- How Much Does It Cost To Run A Dehumidifier | Does Humidity Affect Temperature | Aprilaire
- How to Use a Dehumidifier and Blower Dryer
- How to Size Your Grow Room Dehumidifier
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- How to Drain a Dehumidifier Automatically | Sylvane
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.