Dump Find GE Dehumidifier Repair
In this video I diagnose and repair a broken GE 50pt Dehumidifier. Spoiler alert: A mouse had gotten into the electrical and ruined the hi-temp control wire. I would like to make this into the start of a series where I fix stuff I got for free. If you would like me to do that let me know in the comments.
Thanks for watching!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Repair Frigidaire Dehumidifier Repair (compressor won’t turn off)
- Dehumidifier – How to Find the Model Number
- Dehumidifier Repair – Hisense 70 Pint
- Curb Find : LG Dehumidifier analysis and teardown, saving electronics and relays
- How Does a Dehumidifier Work? — Appliance Repair Tips
- Dehumidifier repair part 2, FarmCraft101
- Dehumidifier drainage and filter, basement, handyman, home repair, remodeling
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- Find The Best Gun Safe Dehumidifier Review 2021| Perfect Models For Any Budget
- How to troubleshoot and repair a dehumidifier, Part 1. FarmCraft101
- Condensate Pump Replacement & Troubleshooting | Repair and Replace
- LG Dehumidifier Easy Repair Fix (Red Light Beep Water Not Collecting LD651EBL Ld301el LD650EAL)
- GE ADEL35LZ GE 35 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier Review, Takes moisture out 35 pints a day!
- GE 70 pt Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
- GE 70 pint Dehumidifier set up
Last update 2022-05-25. Price and product availability may change.