Dump Find GE Dehumidifier Repair
In this video I diagnose and repair a broken GE 50pt Dehumidifier. Spoiler alert: A mouse had gotten into the electrical and ruined the hi-temp control wire. I would like to make this into the start of a series where I fix stuff I got for free. If you would like me to do that let me know in the comments.
Thanks for watching!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dehumidifier – How to Find the Model Number
- How Does a Dehumidifier Work? — Appliance Repair Tips
- Dehumidifier repair part 2, FarmCraft101
- How to troubleshoot and repair a dehumidifier, Part 1. FarmCraft101
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- Clean air filter screen on GE dehumidifier
- 70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
- Best Dehumidifier 2020? GE ADEL 45LY (UNBOXING)
- GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon.
- Overview of ADER30 Dehumidifier by GE
- 2015 GE Dehumidifier Model ADEL70LRL2
- Quick & Easy Dehumidifier DIY!
- Ge Dehumidifier Compressor Tube Temp Sensor
- Dehumidifier Install in Home | DIY Humidity Control with Dehumidifier | How to Control Humidity
- How to Use LGR 7000XLi Portable Dehumidifier
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.