Dimplex Dehumidifier GDDEU30 reviewed by expert – Appliances Online
You can buy this dehumidifier here: http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/dimplex-dehumidifier-gddeu30/
If your home has problems with damp, a dehumidifier can be a big help. While they don’t cool your house down like an air conditioner, they do help keep it comfortable by removing moisture from the air. This can help reduce the growth of mould and mildew, or dry your clothes more quickly when you’re hanging them up indoors during rain showers.
This Dimplex dehumidifier is a portable design, which is ideal for drying out one room at a time. It’s powerful enough to extract 30 litres of moisture from your home’s air per day.
This dehumididfier’s wheeled design and convenient handles allow you to easily relocate it from room to room as required.
Let’s start off by turning it around and looking at the back. Just below the grille is the 3.2 litre water tank, where the dehumidifier collects the moisture it removes from your home’s air. You’ll need to empty this tank whenever it gets full, or you can attach a hose to this outlet for continuous drainage.
If you remove the tank, you’ll find the filter just behind it. You’ll need to remove this filter for cleaning every two weeks or so in order to keep your appliance running efficiently. Just pull on the filter handle to slide it out.
Rotating the dehumidifier back around, the front panel has a nice and simple design. At the top, we have the outlet grille for dry air, along with the electronic control panel and digital display. Here, you can select from a high or low fan speed, and set your preferred humidity level. There’s also a timer, which can automatically switch the dehumidifier on or off after a set period, from 1 to 24 hours.
This dehumidifier includes a clever Comfort mode, which monitors your room’s temperature and automatically adjusts the appliance’s settings as required to efficiently keep your home dry. There’s also a Continuous mode, which keeps the dehumidifier running full blast at your chosen setting, stopping only when the water tank is full. This can be handy for when you want keep a room extra-dry, such as when drying laundry indoors.
And that’s the Dimplex dehumidifier, available with a 2 year warranty.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dimplex Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Ge Appliances
- Taking Care of Basement Humidity: SaniDry Dehumidifier| Ask the Expert | Leader Basement Systems
- How to "de-beep" your electronic appliances (example – HomeLabs dehumidifier)
- Dehumidifier with awesome capacity up to 4,500 Square Feet! 70 pint size by Ivation
- Best Bathroom Dehumidifiers 🛁: The Best Options Reviewed | HVAC Training 101
- How to Install a Whole House Dehumidifier – DryFan – No water hose needed by Ecor Pro
- Dehumidifier with large capacity by Ivation
- Best Small Dehumidifiers 🌫: Top Options Reviewed | HVAC Training 101
- Best 50 Pint Dehumidifiers 🌫: The Best Options Reviewed | HVAC Training 101
- Best Garage Dehumidifiers 🚪: The Best Options Reviewed | HVAC Training 101
- Best RV Dehumidifiers 🚐: The Best Options Reviewed | HVAC Training 101
- Ausclimate NWT Dehumidifiers – Australia’s best-reviewed dehumidifier range
- ElectriQ Smart Dehumidifier CD12PRO-LE – Review & How to use
- Mini Dehumidifier By Pohl Schmitt Model Md500
Last update 2021-09-20. Price and product availability may change.