Dehumidifiers: How do they work?
The climate in the UK is highly variable, and these temperature extremes cause many homes to experience high condensation levels, especially during autumn and winter. Moisture levels within the home also increase when we shower or dry our washing indoors – as a result of this, damp, mould and mildew build up to worrying levels. This is where a dehumidifier is an ideal solution. They work by pulling air in and running it past a cooling coil, which in turn removes moisture from the air by reducing the temperature.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How Do Condensate Pumps Work? | Spec. Sense
- How Desiccant Dehumidifiers Work and their Benefits compared to Compressor Dehumidifiers
- How does a Dehumidifier Work?
- How does a dehumidifier work 47 Norsk 02
- How Does a Dehumidifier Work? — Appliance Repair Tips
- How Does a Whole Home Dehumidifier Work? A Comprehensive Indoor Air Quality Strategy.
- Do Dehumidifiers Kill Mold??
- Crawl Space Fan vs Dehumidifier Before/After | Do Crawl Space Fans Dry better than Dehumidifiers
- Santa Fe Dehumidifiers – How to Create a Drain Trap
- Best Dehumidifiers in 2020 – How to Choose a Dehumidifier to Improve Your Air Quality?
- Crawl Space Dehumidifier vs Crawl Space Fan | Do I Need a Dehumidifier? Crawl Space Dehumidifiers
- GoldenRod Safe Dehumidifier! Does it work?
- Eva Dry Safe Dehumidifier! Does it work?
- Do you need a dehumidifier? And which to get?
- Does the Eva-Dry Electric Dehumidifier Work? Using this to prevent gun rust- Teach a Man to Fish
Last update 2021-09-27. Price and product availability may change.