Dehumidifier water tests
Tested my dehumidifier’s water to see if it was relatively pure. Yes I cleaned all plastics and clear coated the coils before conducting this test. There’s also a hepa filter on this unit and it’s only a few days old. I intend to save the water and use it for the steam dryer and my clothing iron so I don’t have to deal with scale. I’m also going to run it through my auger-style ice maker to flush it out periodically, but since DI water doesn’t taste very good, or at all for that matter, I use Deer Park for making ice I intend to chomp. Anyways, I didn’t use a precise spacing block but I ran the test around an inch between electrodes to give a ballpark idea and I didn’t have a camera man so I apologize if I appear a bit uncoordinated with all of it. Sooooo, rock and roll and enjoy my awesome portable scope meter.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Testing the water from my dehumidifier
- Using a Dehumidifier as a Prepper Water Source
- LG Dehumidifier – How to Empty the Water Bucket
- Drinking Dehumidifier Water
- Water on floor Dehumidifier hose 09 24 2018
- Replace the water pump for ALORAIR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Water Pump
- Changing the Water Pump of Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier
- Water Dehumidifier
- ( General Electric ) GE Dehumidifier dumping excess water
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- UPDATE on the Yangzi dehumidifier water tank after running it for 3 days !
- Dehumidifier For Home No Water
- Kenmore Dehumidifier Water Tank
- Water Dehumidifier For Home
Last update 2021-09-18. Price and product availability may change.