Dehumidifier Pump Drain into PVC pipe
Run your own pump drain from your dehumidifier and thread into a PVC drain pipe, this video gives some instruction on the task.
There are dozens of models to choose from but most dehumidifiers with pumps will utilize the 1/4 inch tubing/hose and associated fittings.
If you have any questions please ask in the comments and I will get you an answer (try to), thanks for watching and please subscribe.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Dehumidifier Drain Hose Pipe
- Dehumidifier Drain Pipe
- ☃Friedrich D50BP 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump, Front Bucket and Continuous Drain🔥
- How to Install a Dehumidifier Pump | This Old House
- Pvc Hose For Dehumidifier Drainage
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR DEHUMIDIFIER INTO THE SUMP PUMP BASIN!STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!NEVER DUMP WATER AGAIN
- Friedrich 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Review
- Pipe For Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier Basement Pipe
- Dehumidifier Drain Line into a Sump Pump
- Industrial Dehumidifier With Exhaust Pipe
- Dehumidifier For Garage With Pump Drain Hose
- Dehumidifier With Pump And Drain Hose 70 Pint
- Dehumidifier With Pump And Drain Hose
- Dehumidifier With Pump For Basements With Drain Hose
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.