Condensate Pump Replacement & Troubleshooting | Repair and Replace
In this episode of Repair and Replace, Vance explains how to troubleshoot and replace a condensate pump. If water is leaking from your furnace then its likely that the pump has stopped working, so its best to test it first. You’ll also learn how a condensate pump works and how to install and connect a replacement condensate pump.
If the condensate pump motor fails, then there might be water leaking from the furnace when the heat or air conditioning is on. If the pump motor runs but the reservoir overflows, the check valve might be plugged or the pump might be plugged internally. If the motor doesn’t run, then the float switch might be stuck or the motor might be burnt out. In a lot of cases its best to replace the pump.
To order a replacement condensate pump online : https://www.amresupply.com/catalog/Condensate-651475-HA1A
If your furnace isn’t working, then watch our troubleshooting guide: https://youtu.be/qRmNrmjKEyk
Related part numbers: VCMA-15UL, VCMA-15ULS, VCMA-20UL, VCMA-20ULST, VCMA-20ULS, VCMX-20ULS, VCMX-20ULS-C, VCC-20ULS
00:32 How it Works
01:42 What You’ll Need
03:47 Remove the Old Pump
04:20 Install the New Pump
AMRE Supply provides homeowners, service contractors, and property management with the parts and knowledge needed to get the best performance out of any property. Stocking the largest selection of appliance parts, heating, plumbing, lighting, and janitorial supplies, AMRE ships almost anywhere in Canada within 24 – 48 hours. Expert help is available online, over the phone or in person at one of the many locations across Canada.
Connect with AMRE Supply
Website – https://www.amresupply.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/amresupply
Twitter – https://twitter.com/amresupply
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amresupply
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How Do Condensate Pumps Work? | Spec. Sense
- ✅ Top 5: Best Condensate Pump For Dehumidifier 2021[Tested & Reviewed]
- Little Giant Automatic Condensate Removal Pump VCMA-ULST (554415)
- Dehumidifier Pump Troubleshooting – Hisense 70 Pint
- Garage dehumidifier and condensate pump install
- Replace the water pump for ALORAIR 1250X Commercial Dehumidifier
- How Does a Dehumidifier Work? — Appliance Repair Tips
- Condensate Pump for Dehumidifiers and ACs | Sylvane
- How To Maintain Your Air Conditioning Condensate Pump
- Repair Frigidaire Dehumidifier Repair (compressor won’t turn off)
- Dehumidifier and Condensate Pump (My Basement Flooded!)
- condensate lift pump replaced for dehumidifier
- Aprilaire Dehumidifier + Condensate Pump Maintenance Time Lapse
- Ideal-Air™ Dehumidifier 120 Pint with Internal Condensate Pump
- Condensate Pump For Dehumidifier
Last update 2021-10-05. Price and product availability may change.