70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
I needed to replace the dehumidifier in my basement and I really like the features on Model APEH70LW from GE. I bought it at Sam’s Club. #notsponsored
***UPDATE — NOT RECOMMENDED***
I received tons of negative comments about GE dehumidifiers but mine was working fine all along. Then it recently died after just 18 months. That’s only 6 months beyond the 12-month warranty. For 22 years in this house, I always bought Kenmore dehumidifiers and they lasted around 6-8 years but sadly Sears is no longer in business. This was my first non-Kenmore dehumidifier and I am grossly disappointed with the 18-month service life.
DO NOT BUY GE DEHUMIDIFIERS.
✔︎Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @HandyDadTV
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Cleaning Air Filter and frozen Coil Kenmore dehumidifier.
- GE 70 pt Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
- Ge 70-pint Dehumidifier With Built-in Pump
- I love this little GE 30 Pint Dehumidifier! Model: ADEL30LW
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint Built In Pump
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint With Built In Pump
- GE Dehumidifier
- Ge Energy Star Dehumidifier With Built-in Pump
- Kenmore dehumidifier 50 pint
- Ge Dehumidifier With Built In Pump
- GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon.
- FRIGIDAIRE 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Pump Review
- Honeywell 70 Pint with Built-In Pump Dehumidifier Review
- hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier – Built-In Pump
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
Last update 2022-05-25. Price and product availability may change.