70-pint dehumidifier with built-in pump – GE APEH70LW **NOT RECOMMENDED – read description **
I needed to replace the dehumidifier in my basement and I really like the features on Model APEH70LW from GE. I bought it at Sam’s Club. #notsponsored
***UPDATE — NOT RECOMMENDED***
I received tons of negative comments about GE dehumidifiers but mine was working fine all along. Then it recently died after just 18 months. That’s only 6 months beyond the 12-month warranty. For 22 years in this house, I always bought Kenmore dehumidifiers and they lasted around 6-8 years but sadly Sears is no longer in business. This was my first non-Kenmore dehumidifier and I am grossly disappointed with the 18-month service life.
DO NOT BUY GE DEHUMIDIFIERS.
✔︎Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @HandyDadTV
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint With Built In Pump
- GE dehumidifier is not pulling moisture from air and has rust from leaking refrigerant Freon.
- Ge 70-pint Dehumidifier With Built-in Pump
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint Built In Pump
- Hisense Dehumidifier 70 Pint with A Built in Pump Energy Star Rated Review Unboxing
- Kenmore 35 Pint Dehumidifier
- Kenmore 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Kenmore Dehumidifier 70 Pint
- Ge Dehumidifier With Built In Pump
- Honeywell 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built In Drain Pump Large Rooms Up To 4000 Sq Ft (TP70PWK)
- Kenmore 50 Pint Dehumidifier Filter
- Best Dehumidifier for Grow Tent 2019: Do not buy one without watching this detailed review
- Kenmore Dehumidifier 35 Pint
- Ge Energy Star Dehumidifier With Built-in Pump
- 70-pint Dehumidifier Kenmore
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.