2015 GE Dehumidifier Model ADEL70LRL2
Originally recorded May 31, 2019.
A cruddy, China Pride dehumidifier from GE. Why they’re using this one as opposed to the much older Hampton Bay, I don’t know. Perhaps they were fooled by the Energy Star sticker. While this dehumidifier really has nothing to offer, the fan is of the squirrel-cage variety, and seems to be well-balanced and have decent bearings, as it has an incredibly long spin down time.
My sister tells me that after a couple of months of using it, it stopped removing humidity although it still ran fine. I haven’t been over there to look at it. It may have lost its refrigerant, but it’s also entirely possible that when she told me this, the weather had gotten cooler and less humid, and that would be why it really wasn’t removing much humidity to speak of.
I believe the built-in handle is to make it easier to throw in the garbage when it craps out.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Ge Dehumidifier 50 Pint Model Adel50lrl2
- Ge Dehumidifier 70 Pint Model Adel70lrl2
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel70lrl2
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel70lrl2 Filter
- Ge Dehumidifier Filter Replacement Adel50lrl2
- Ge Dehumidifier Filter Replacement Adel70lrl2
- Best Dehumidifier 2020? GE ADEL 45LY (UNBOXING)
- Dehumidifier Filter Replacement Ge Adele50lrl2
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel30
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel50lz
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel20ly
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel30lrq1
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel30lwq1
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel50lw
- Ge Dehumidifier Adel35lz
Last update 2021-06-19. Price and product availability may change.